CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Can babies really see angels?

I saw this comment made by a mummy on facebook...

"I believe babies can see angels"


Somehow this inspired me to think that this is true...babies smile to themselves, in their sleep , and when they focused so intently upon a spot and then smile widely or even chuckle. It may sound scary. But the imagination does sound very sweet and nice too.

My MIL told me that in some instances where babies smile at a spot or sleeping, its sometimes cos there is this angel playing with them that we can't see. Is it really an angel? I wonder. But if baby is smiling so happily it must be something really good.

But what if it is the other end of the scale? Babies cry means they see devil?

Haha, i hope not!

Anyway kyan loves to chuckle alot now. I just love seeing his smile every day =)

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

My mum says it's the Goddess of the babies playing with them when they smile. And when they cry, the Goddess is scolding them ! I believe in tat too ! They look so cute when they smile in the sleep !