CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy 4th Month!!

Happy 4th month to my little boy!

Ok that was yesterday...pardon me for the delay as i was trying to upload the videos and photos of the shaving and swimming process...and i wasn't very lucky in doing so to speak.
Anyway we brought kyan to hwa xia for a clean hair shave and dip in the tub. Surprisingly little one was super calm during the shaving process and made no fuss at all! After that he had a dip in the pool...he did cry for abit but after that can see he enjoyed it. He was so relaxed that he actually fell asleep! Wanted to do the massage for him but didn't, as we went for lunch first and nigel fell asleep so we all head back home instead. The photos during the shave were abit blur, since I couldn't get the cam to work and had to use the hp instead...how timely! Grrrr....


Getting ready to be shaven...sobz!!

There....see my hair gone...gone...gone....


Ok mummy..i'm closing my eyes....tired....



Swimming swimming! I'm a mer-boy! (mummy's definition of a mermaid-boy :P)


Ok great i've fallen asleep in that cosy hot pool...or rather a tub

And mummy upon reaching home took some photos too! This is mummy's solo photo with me after four months! The last solo photo was in the hospital!! (as to what mummy recalls...OMG rite!)

And more photos! I can sit straight now?! haha...no la, see my cushion behind???

ok mummy thats enough i'm getting bored liao!

0 comments: