CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New weaning recipe...porridge!

My mil started kyan out on porridge today and he absolutely loves it!

Heard that he wanted to eat more but mil and kun stopped feeding him, cos they were afraid he didn't know how to control...somemore first try ma, better start small..

I will have to learn how to make porridge for him also, felt ashamed that i know nuts about cooking.

My uncle has invited little kyan to be the "boy jumper on his new bed" for his big wedding event next saturday....wow, looking forward to it!

Tomorrow little kyan will take his last dose of 6-in-1...hmm, hope he doesn't have fever...*crosses fingers*...as now his teething, it seem to double his chances of having fever...

I'm So So So So soooooooooo tired. I'm having terrible tuesday blues as yesterday was the Hari Raya holiday. Sian to go work man...

0 comments: