CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Gathering at Grandma's place...Time for weaning!

Little Kyan met up with Nigel di di and Stephy Jie Jie yesterday as they and mummy's friends came over to my ah-ma's (maternal) house @ hougang yesterday. Wanted to take photo with stephy jie jie but she didn't want to lie down...but Kyan managed to take with Nigel! Yippie....

Nigel didi shake hands with me...we are brothers and friends!


I'm so happy i get to take photos with Nigel di di!


Currently at 5months and 1week, Mummy has started me on a weaning schedule. I was being fed Earth's Best organic sweet potatoes and i absolutely love it!! The moment I saw mummy with the scoop of potatoes puree on hand, i plunged forward and stick my tongue out and mummy knew i love it. She fed about about two to three spoonfuls each time.

Grandma fed me Earth's Best First Pears today. At first i get the sort of a sour-ish look but later it was ok...

Mummy is working out on my weaning schedule. Whats next? Avocado puree or mashed apple? Is mummy going to feed me cereal? Haiz, kids are so spoilt with so many choices that mummy doesn't know how to start!

0 comments: