CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lunar New Year + Valentine's Day

Chinese New Year happens to fall on Valentine's Day this year...and it is Kyan's first LNY celebration as well!

We had the reunion dinner at a coffeeshop at Tampines. I made a fuss in the midst of the dinner (as expected) and was crying and Daddy, Nai Nai and Mum had to take turns to carry me and walk about at the path outside, hoping i can fall asleep but unfortunately there wasn't much success.

Mummy bought this green (which happens to be my lucky color) polo-T for me from Fox Baby. Nai nai bought the jeans....Nice?

Daddy and Mummy wore the same shirt. Daddy bought the shirts!

I was out the whole day on the first day of CNY. Was pretty cranky during the feeding at Great Grandma's place and gotta have 4 persons entertaining and serving me (including the maid who had to perform tricks *faintz*). ..Surprisingly over at Grand aunt's place i still was laughing and playing with people. Sleep was interrupted and i had to sleep at broken intervals. It wasn't good being out the whole day at all.



Check out my new slant....

I love to put my fingers into my mouth...


I'm trying to act cool...Don't ever piss me off...

0 comments: