CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Housewarming Party at Humble Little House (Part 1)

My invitation message on facebook...
==================================================================
Hey Guys!

The three lil masters of the house would like to invite all of u to come celebrate the wonderful occasion and birth of our humble new home.

For this "open house" housewarming celebration, there will be food, drinks and company that u will enjoy...

Date: Sat, 1st May (Labour Day)
Address: Blk 1A, Cantonment Road, #31-11, S(085101)
Time: 12pm to 3pm (Friends/Colleagues)
5.30pm onwards (Relatives)
===================================================================

Nowadays we are so closely "webbed" that by touch of simple buttons and fingers exercise, i manage to get my invitation contacts under one roof, all thanks to facebook. However coordination wasn't as easy as invitation. I had to sms reminders to those peeps who didn't reply me coming near the deadline.

Many thanks to all my friends and relatives who turned up that day. In fact turn up rate wasn't bad. Most actually gave me face and came on that day. Haha. Just a couple of them who couldn't turn up at the last minute.

Courtesy of photos to Eric! Didn't know he call himself..."小良"...keke...
Anyway these are wonderful pixs!


The SkyGarden on the 50th Floor

Don't the blue looks like a swimming pool?! (not though :P) Fabulous!

They have these metallic benches for rest& relax

And some pics which i stole from Eereena on fb :P Her bf took these pics on his pro cam too!

Taken from the 50th Floor



The other type of seats available on the skygarden. I call them "hard rock sofa seats"

This running track is taken on the 26th floor.


I felt so stupid. I actually didn't take photos with all my guests cos i was so bz, except this one photo which Eena's bf offered to take for us >.< SIGH!!!
I probably should have engage one photographer to do that. Silly of moi!!

Ok part two coming up next. The evening session with relatives.
Feeling really sleepy now. I shall head to bed now.
Ciaoz.

0 comments: