CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Housewarming Party at Humble Little House (Part 2)

Part 2 came a tad late i would say.

But its better late than never. Haaa....

Relatives came over in the evening. About 30 over pax. Received mostly ang baos and vouchers from them. My youngest aunt was so nice to give kyan a disney polo-T. Thanks to all of U!! My aunts/uncles and cousins never failed to cheer me up and support me even till today =)

En En came too! She's a big grown up gal now =) v adorable lil gal =D


Are U looking at me???


HAHA I'm so Happie....Happy....Happie...


Now U see me.....and later U don't...kuakua....


Photo taken with Mamee....


Deep in .....thoughts............


Enen Jie Jie....let me help U ok?

Surprisingly, Kyan was still quite ok that day. He was practically ok with everyone carrying him!

Here's a BIG thanks for all the housewarming pressies!! **Sorry if i left anyone out. I hope i did not!! *cross fingers*

To the 3 aunties who are like godma-s to kyan - Aunt Jo, Dea & Bin + their spouses eric/skye/shawn - thanks for the bike and oshkosh shoes for kyan. For the housewarming pressie...the photo frame was very much unexpected! So qiao its like we had telepathy, i also washed the same photos out that were taken by skye...keke...Cheers to our neverending friendship till the day we die =)
To Hilda and Ruth - I never meet u gals for like ages lor, soooo happy to see u both! And u both really did make an effort to come. I'm very touched really =) Felt so bad i didn't spend much quality time with u all. Hilda, thanks for the lovely hamper for us and kyan =) Gladys too, even though u couldn't make it last min, thanks for the presents! Catch up soon! Luann can't make it too =(
To my wonderful colleagues aka friends - Lovely handmade housewarming card, Robinson gift card + Capital Mall Vouchers. Millie bought two tupperwares for me! I wanted those! Thanks lady! Thanks Stacia and Liang Zheng for the blender! Its put in my mum's place now. Thanks Jeslyn for the WMF pot! WOW! Thanks to Kim for the plant! Hehe.
To my gaming frens, Ah Pork, Helen, Betty, Min Min, Sam, Lala - Thanks for the electric fan! V useful leh. We placed it on our living room bench cos that area no wind...so this comes in handy!!
To Jean and Sandy - Love u babes!!! Thanks for the set of expensive corningware!! Hey meet up more often leh
To my poly frens, Derix, Jocelyn, Stanley, Patricia, Steven - Thanks Joyce for the Loccitane room perfume! Thanks to Patricia for the electric photo frame!
To Derrick, Jimmy - U two guys i have not seen for ages too! So happy to see u both came. And Eena, u did make a trip down as promised! *Hugx*
To Vivi, Shirleen, Kate - Thanks for the Aussino vouchers!! Hey karaoke session next? Missed Maureen and Serene, both couldn't make it =(
To Karen, Jenner, Kee Peng, Ronnie - Thanks for dropping by! Karen's birthday celebration at her place on 29May!
Sharon, Siew Kim, Bee Ting, Siow Yen - Congrats to Siow Yen! And hope to meet up with u gals over dinner v soon!
Ivy, Stanley - So happy to still be keeping in touch with them, our honeymoon frens =) Thanks for the Robinson gift card.

Ok covered mostly abt everybody. I really hope i never miss anyone out!
I think most of them won't see this list la, cos i didn't tell many ppl abt this blog. But i still wanna post to keep these in memory =)

And how could i forgot the tons of ang baos, gift cards and vouchers i receive??? Thanks all!! I think i have at least 5 Robinson cards and gift vouchers now...LOL.

and FINALLY...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MUMMIES OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD, ESPECIALLY TO MY OWN MUM!!
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TO THE SPECIAL MAN IN MY LIFE =)

0 comments: