CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Big 3

My glucose test result came out to be normal and i'm real thankful for that, at least my guilt conscience of wanting to eat those sinful foods like burgers, fries, chocos, ice-cream (just to name a few) isn't so bad....ok i still better control though...don't want to be a bad mummy :P

I've finally hit the "BIG 3"...which is my 30 weeks of gestation...ppl commented, "so fast hor!" when they know i am going to deliver in Mar which is another two months time. My response will be like..." erm...ya sort of...."But deep down i felt it was slow yet fast indeed....especially slow in my first trimester when problems just weighed a ton on me and i seem to count the weeks that went past till i reach my 2nd trimester...fast in the sense that before i know it, i am going to deliver and see my little darling pretty soon. And from then onwards, I need to carry the heavy responsibilities of being a good mummy taking care of little one, and that sorta scares me...

I haven't really want to give a thought about delivery during the past few months of this pregnancy...but as it draws near, it somehow frightens me to a certain extent. I kept motivating myself that no matter what happens, I'm going to go though it with a positive spirit and deliver my bb safely. I'm going to stay strong to go through delivery...i know i can...

I realli hope to go through natural, just thinking whether i can endure the contraction pains without epidural...I guess i will still be at a crossroad until the delivery itself...i do hope ESH gives me the option of administering the epidural during the delivery rather than deciding beforehand...Somehow C-section also kinda "attracts" me in the sense that its going to be fast and painless (ok i must emphasise here...not pain during delivery cos of asethetics) but recovery stage is slow and painful! I rather take the former choice than...

CNY is coming...lots of goodies to eat! wahhahaha....will tell my bb to guai guai stay inside my womb till he's suppose to come out at 38weeks (so he gets to eat the goodies too)...hehe...

0 comments: