CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Discomforts of Pregnancy

I'm getting more and more tired these days... :-/ sometimes to the point of being breathless...

Just had four leg cramps in a row at the dawn of the night when i was sleeping...was woken up due to the pains....didn't want to wake kun up since he was sleeping so soundly...i tried bearing with it silently, it was just horrible feeling...i wanted to cry...

Felt kyan's movements in my womb pretty painful now...last time it was jabbing sort of itchiness...now with him squirming and moving inside my womb, its painful. His feet seem to be on the top right hand corner of my tummy, as the kicks seem hard there. Sometimes i felt itchiness at the lower region of the pelvic area. I wonder if its kyan's hair? Seems cute.

Now i seem to be counting down to the days of delivery. 31 weeks presently and counting. Somehow i have mixed feelings. I wish kyan will come out sooner so i can see him and also be freed from the discomforts of pregnancy but somehow i wish he will come out later cos thats when i know he is more ready and then its going to be worse for me since i have to spend the sleepless nights taking care of him. Not forgetting...the horrible confinement :-(

I wonder whether i'm walking like a penguin these days. My tum tum feels heavy and i have on and off cramps sometimes which is pretty scary. Just hope my cervix is not dilated *touch wood* I feel bloated too though my appetite is still quite good. But I am facing more of water retention and my face is kinda swollen up. Yucks.

And i realise something too....no matter how much i sleep it never seems to be enough...*sigh* I still feel terribly tired sleeping at 10+ at night and waking up at 6.40am every weekday. Anyway, gone were those days when i can sleep throughout the night without waking up....

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

SighS. Poor us. Nigel is a notti boy too. He's moving a lot. And I can feel parts of his body frm my tummy. Sometimes he's stretching inside and it feel horrible.

Did you take calcium? Leg cramps are due to lack of calcium. How long your contractions last? If more than one hour must be careful. Another way to help is to take plenty of water and lay down. I read this frm my book.