CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tired + terrible backaches

My baby cot, stroller, bedding set and musical mobile arrived yesterday afternoon.

MIL commented that the cot is big...which kun and i felt so too, after having placed it in my SIL's room (baby will be sleeping in there with the CL). Though its kinda big, we all love the cot. MIL even commented she loves the cot more and more after seeing it.

Good lor, like wat kun says, our boy has a bigger playground =P

I've took a day unpaid leave for rest today, cos my back is in terrible pain since yesterday. It has been practically killing me when i walk, get out of bed or stand up from a chair. This morning wanted to go to work but its still painful, coupled with the fact i'm feeling v tired. Nowadays no matter how much i sleep, the tiredness doesn't seem to go away, so actually i'm also having headaches as well. In addition, i was having "menstrual cramps" yesterday. I was afraid so i took one zendolin pill.

Kun and i have decided to donate our boy's cordblood rather than to keep it, reason being the chances of him being able to use back his own cordblood (*touch wood* hope not) is almost close to nil, since the genetic disorder is already present. Might as well donate to a pool and save lives. Good also, can earn good karma for kyan. Will be meeting the SCBB agent at Dr Heng's clinic on the 23rd.

More and more mummies at singaporemotherhood are popping one by one le...when will it be my turn? I'm so scared, nervous and excited. It seems so far, all the march mummies who popped now deliver premature babies, so chances could be quite high. I just hope to deliver kyan after 38weeks *prays*...kyan must be good boy ok, guai guai stay inside till its time *sayang*...really don't want to induce or deliver prematurely.

I'll be hitting 34weeks tomorrow, just doing countdown everyday. I've decided to take my maternity leave two weeks earlier prior to EDD. Hope my boss allows this arrangement. Should be ok la.

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Sighz. Haven't got my baby cot yet. Can't find anything I like. These few days I have been feeling worst. My lungs feel like there no space to expand, backache a lot worst. I wonder how to tahan for another 10 weeks. Poor mothers!!