CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Breastfeeding woes....and botak boy?

BLOCKED DUCTS BLOCKED DUCTS BLOCKED DUCTS....how many more times do i have to face this?! blehz! Despite engaging Mdm ROkiah to unblock the ducts for me, they still keep coming back to haunt me....WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!

I've been back to work for a week already....still trying to get used to the new (and well....busy) routine....

I'm very tired....wish that there was more time for me to zzzZzzz....yes i badly need sleep....cannot imagine i can have only less than 7 hours of sleep everyday....damn the engorgement and the pumping.

On a happier note, kyan has been progressing well in his development. He is learning and trying to flip already, about 70% i would say. And my, he is starting to drop hair (lots even)....his front is already bald!

I decide to shave him when he reaches the fourth month.

Now he is saying ah-geng to us....he is very playful now, sometimes naughty too. Even during feeding time, he loves to play with the teats and do all sorts of things with it but just refusing to drink. And yes, his wails still fill the whole house. Still struggling to feed him with bottle. I'm wondering whats up with his crankiness while drinking...teats problem? Just being naughty? Or not hungry?

I wonder how much breastmilk has been wasted.

In addition, I have donated 18 packets of breastmilk to a mummy who has three kids. Glad to clear the space in my freezer to make way for newer stocks. I guess i may go for a second batch of donation since I still have quite alot of packets. Prefer to give fresher milk to kyan and donate the older stocks.

2 comments:

JoAnnA said...

At least Kyan look equally like u and kun.. Nigel look more like Shawn !! SobS..
When can they swim swim together ??? Nigel is trying to flip liaoz. Swimming really help to develop motor skills.

sunnylight said...

ya i hope they can swim together sometime soon...