CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Root canal treatment completed!

Finally i completed my series of root canal treatments. My last visit to the dentist was yesterday. The dentist and nurse have been quite pleasant throughout the whole process. I guess baby prince was pretty scared of the drilling sounds and started to kick each time the dentist did the drill for me. As i couldn't speak to him, I "spoke" the words through my mind to baby..."don't worry my dear, mummy is here ya..." and started to stroke my tummy hoping he will know there is nothing to worry about and mummy is here to protect him.

I guess that my tummy is big enough to "signal" to kind souls to give up their seats for me. Through this pregnancy, i realise the ugly and beauty side of Singaporeans. I've just met one again today. Its ever so heart-warming to have met such nice people around.

I attended Mrs Wong BB's first lesson on Sunday, 30Nov. Though i was sure what she taught was beneficial, I felt it too fast for kun and me to catch up for the exercise demonstrations. She did it extremely fast! Kun said his eyes didn't leave her for a minute while she was demonstrating just to catch her every movement, but still it was difficult.

She taught us the "tai jiao" exercise like how to communicate to baby (for daddies) and how to sense whether baby likes it. There were some other exercises being taught like massaging for pregnant mothers (now daddy has no excuse for not knowing what to do...haha!), bust enhancing movements, tips on getting up correctly from a sleeping and kneeling position just to name a few. She also taught us the proper dietary requirements for mummies. Mrs Wong mentioned that pregnant mothers should not rub and stroke their tummies as it will cause fake contractions and fear of premature labour. During the whole lesson we were made to sit on floor mats. It was so tiring to sit in such a position for two hours+!

I bought my first clothing for baby prince last friday! A cute little jumper costing only $10 from amara. Really worth it. There is a picture of a chickie in front. Can't wait to let him wear that.... =D i will also buy more clothings for him still...hopefully can find good clothing bargains around.

I will get to see my baby prince tomorrow. Yay!

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

So sweet, can see your little baby tomorrow. I have to wait till the 17/12 for my next check up and detailed scan. Only then i will know whether My BB is boy or girl. Sighz. I'm dying to know!!