CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Major Shopping Spree

Mummy went to Robinsons and John Little@Somerset with Daddy, Grandma, Third Grandaunt and Uncle today...she finally managed to spent her $150 vouchers which were about to expire end of this month :P A great deal of baby stuffs were bought, specially for me!! With $150 and above spent at Robinsons, there is a free delivery service so the items are going to be delivered to my house this Friday.

Here are the items which were bought:-

1) Baby Liners - 100s
2) Cotton Wool (for wiping my poo poo?!)
3) Baby Detergent Powder (Solely for my clothes...i'm a little VIP!)
4) Liquid Cleanser (Washing Milk Bottles)
5) Baby Powder Twin Pack 250g

6) Baby Wash 2in1
7) Powder Case (x2) (One for the body and one for my butt butt!)
8) Pigeon Milk Bottles 150ML and 250ML
9) Silicon Pacifier (Mummy hopes i won't get to use this :-/ but bought just in case)
10) Towel Set
11) Rubber Sheet
12) Cuff Mittens/Booties
13) Baby Bear Diaper Cover (x2)
14) Baby milk bottles container
15) Baby nail clipper
16) Nappy Pins
17) Milk bottles Brush?! (Is that what to call it?)
18) Clothes for me to wear when i pop and back from hospital

Poor mummy was suffering from bad leg pains and aches during the shopping spree cos she walked and stood for too long. At the shopping centre, she was trying very desperately to find a place to sit cos her legs were so painful! Somerset was so crowded with the swarm of human beings!

Mummy is feeling so excited as the delivery date draws near! I'm actually actively moving and punching in mummy's tummy (I will surely be giving mummy strong karate kicks as i grow bigger)....Mummy has difficulty distinguishing where my head or legs are as my kicks and punches seem to be everywhere unlike previously....she is reaching the 3rd trimester next week! (currently in her 27weeks). Mummy talks to me and tries to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to me every day. She has this feeling she will spoil me rotten when i come out....good or bad?

Mummy's back and the area just below her buttocks hurts frequently now cos my weight is increasingly upon her. She finds it hard to find a good position to sleep as well...and am thinking how she could stand my weight and the influx of problems in the 3rd trimester? Only time could tell....jia you mummy!

0 comments: