CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Whoops! Its the Holiday Season again!~

Second lesson with Mrs Wong BB yesterday. Yesterday's lesson focused on the breathing techniques during labour/delivery and explained the essentials of what to expect in the first and subsequent stages of labour, like contractions, dilations and so on. Pelvic exercises were taught. Seriously i wonder how much of these i can apply in the real life scenario. Just imagine the scene of the actual delivery. The panic and all...the pains...the screamings...haha...I doubt i can actually recall all the techniques that were taught...now its only bits and pieces here and there.

I have been experiencing shoulder and back aches more frequently. When i sleep on my side initially (as lying on the left side is better for the bb), i always ended up sleeping flat on my back. I have been experiencing more heartburns too. The feeling is terrible and i have to think of ways to ease my heartburns.

Felt giddy every now and then. Wonder if its cos of the low blood pressure again.

Its a raining and cold holiday today. Good weather to sleep. Thinking of nua-ing at home instead of going out. Christmas is coming. I will be going down to my aunt's place on 25-Dec and have a company dinner at St James (TigerLive) next thurs, 18-Dec. Kinda sian and feel out of place gg to St James with my tum tum, but hopefully not so crowded on that Thurs. Will need my colleagues to look out for me ba. And i wonder how long i will be staying there since got free pass to other clubs and so on. Three of my colleagues putting on fake eyelashes to dress up chio chio, and they psycho-ed me to do so too...saying, "c'mon mummy!!" oh well, gotta get a red outfit (to match the dress code) and then can wear it for CNY la...good oso...

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Me also feel like relaxing at home instead of going to work. Feeling really lazy. Pretty depression nowsdays since I started work. Sighz