CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The sicko heartburn and chest pains

ARGH!!!!!!! TERRIBLE HEARTBURN!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

The chest pain is really killing me....i can't sleep well all night, toss and turn and had to wake up and sit!! Kun helped me to alleviate the pain but i was still facing the terrible pains while trying to fall asleep. BB prince's active kicks added to my trouble of falling asleep too.

I really don't quite know how to distinguish between heartburns and chest pains...I've called the clinic up and the nurse told me to monitor the condition and if need be, buy medication from the clinic. She mentioned could be indigestion or relaxation of the muscles....

So today i'm at home....*sobz*

2 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Sighz.. Poor us. Just got home from work. On MC again cos tummy pain. Went to a GP cos all the gynac only open at 6pm today. The GP says the pain is from my womb. She told me to place a hot towel over at my tummy. You can try that. I also have chest pains. Our babies are growing so our organs are moving up. It's putting stress on our chest and ribs lor. Sighz.

**TinGzzz** said...

jie take care.. remember to take ur medicine. ya i heard this term before and i was never able to differentiate that from chest pains.