CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

The final gynae appointment before labour

16-Mar-2009

3.30pm - Gynae appointment at Dr Heng's clinic. Dr Heng did the usual scan and commented that bb's weight still remains at 2.4kg+ at 38weeks+ and that bb's head is very low that she cannot see it now, and gave me the option of deliver or wait. I gave the go-ahead for the first option, since i felt that it will be safer and better to deliver him out to feed him rather than staying in my womb. Dr Heng performed VE on me. 3cm dilation already. She told me to admit to hospital the next day at 7.30am.

4+pm to 5.45pm - Felt pain and cramps. Went to the toilet to check and realise there is blood!! Now i know why Dr Heng didn't want to perform VE on me earlier, cos it will really trigger bleeding for my case. Called the clinic up and asked if i needed to be admitted to the hospital immediately. The nurse told me if not so painful still can wait, if the cramps get more intense then admit to the hospital earlier.

6+pm - Travelled home by bus with my MIL. Pains are bearable and seem to be getting better than earlier. So i decided to stay home and monitor the condition.

Throughout midnight, i couldn't sleep well, due to a mixture of feelings of having to go through labour the next day. Hmm....no labour symptoms in the middle of the night, jus continued to spot but it was not painful. I guess it was just the choice that i have to be induced the next day.

0 comments: