CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Registration of my birth certificate

I am proven a singapore citizen today =) yes! daddy has registered my birth certificate :) my full name is boon fu jun, kyan.

Daddy and my grandma sent me for a check up at the PD this morning. So angry with the PD. She was so rough with me when she was taking out the "clip" on my umbilical cord....she was careless and scratched me and my skin on my leg peeled off that i cried loudly in pain. Mummy was so heartpain hearing that even though she wasn't there and cursed the PD when Daddy told her the story. Daddy and Grandma thought how come i cried out so loudly when I didn't cry at all when this stupid PD drew out two tubes of blood from me. So that was it.

Lucky my jaundice level is ok - 185. The clinic called and say if its above 240, have to admit to the hospital...i have to be "sunned" for the next two days.

My next check up at the PD will be on 6-April. I will be taking my first jab then. I couldn't take it initially since i haven't reach the 2.5kg mark yet. But even though now i have reached 2.54kg i still couldn't take the jab as i was tested for jaundice.

As for the hole in my heart, the scan on sat showed no serious cause for concern, except that i have to be monitored carefully. This hole is what caused the wheezing sound when i breathe.I have to go for another scan in four months time, which mummy thought it was long =_____=

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Poor little Kyan. Notti PD !!