CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Approaching the end of the road....

With just a mere three days ahead, i will hit 37weeks. Fast?

I am trying to tell myself to enjoy the last moments of this pregnancy. This pregnancy has given me alot of ups and downs. Looking back i'm glad i've made this far.

Ah boy's movements and kicks have become my little reminder that he's doing well inside. He's grown into a stronger boy day by day, and i'm glad that this is so.

Last monday (23/2), i had a check with Dr Heng, who told me to stop my ventolin once i reach 37weeks, as it is safe to deliver anytime from then on. Little one is 2.212kg at 35weeks+. Dr Heng assured me things are going on fine as there will still be a couple of weeks left for ah boy to reach at least 2.5kg upon delivery. 300g within the next four weeks? no problem la =) Little one is still head down and engaged. No problem for natural delivery...Dr Heng says. Gained another 2 to 3kg+ since the last visit. I even asked her what number should i call if i believe i'm giving birth soon. She said no need to call, jus go to the hospital immediately (haha). Next appointment is this coming mon (9/3) where i will do my CTG as well. Will cost me $50.

Finally managed to settle the SCBB issue. Met up with the representative called Sabariah last wed at Raffles Hospital foodcourt and signed all the documentation. It was a rush lunch hour for me though. I didn't manage to settle my lunch within that hour. Had to rush to Delifrance to grab the tuna sandwich.

Got my cadi 4-in-a thermometer from the expo bb fair and the comfort pillow from the kidzloft warehouse sale(thanks jo). The comfort pillow is pretty useful as it helps me sleep better, cos really have a hard time falling asleep these days as tum tum grows bigger.

My water retention is really bad now. Bad swelling of the feet. Worse than ever. I find i could hardly walk sometimes too. My feet looks exactly like pig throttles.

So sian....just counting down to my ML only. 8 more working days and i'm off to a 3months straight ML. Wonder when is the day ah boy will pop?

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Hold on Tight ! Another 1 week to go and you can pop anytime !! Remember to call me !!