CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Its another sick day....


To God Mama Jo!
Hope she has a wonderful sweet 28th birthday~!

HAPPY CELEBRATIONS!!


My flu and cough came over the midnight, so I am on mc again...*gosh* i am realli bogged down with so many health problems...

Am currently on antibiotics and medication prescribed by the GP this morning. He assured that the medication is safe for pregnancy, so i'm just going to go ahead with the medication. The antibiotics is to ease the pain and headache which has resulted from my gum swell (yea my gum is abit red and swollen cos of the cracked tooth now)...

Vomited again this afternoon...the taste of the medicine really makes me puke, especially the cough mixture...

Baby prince seems to be a bit quiet in mummy's tummy today, maybe he knows mummy is sick so he feels down too? Or perhaps he doesn't want to make mummy too uncomfortable so decides to stay quiet...

Daddy is working late today...come home soon daddy....

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Poor Ting.. Think mainly due to the tooth also. All the pain and infection lower your immunity plus the horrible weather. Sometimes cold and sometimes hot. Eat more fruits and drink lotsa of water.

I added in a msg board at my blog. You can leave msg there also. Pretty fun! My baby notti today. I ate some mango pudding and BB doesn't like and i puke everything out. Sighz. BB also Keep moving. Everytime BB move my tummy gets lotsa of gas. Very uncomfortable.