CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mummy's Internal Thoughts

I miss my grandparents again...*tears drop*
In fact i have still been missing them very much after their passing away months ago...and will still think of them frequently...I do have dreams of them frequently too...

Thinking that next year when my baby prince is out is the month that my grandma passed away...
its exactly one year later....

My grandfather missed my grandmother too much he passed away just a mere two months later after her death. I know they miss each other....its also good they get to accompany each other in the other world.

Somehow i felt that my grandparents are the ones who blessed me with this child. Too bad they didn't live to see my baby prince. But i hope they know somewhere out there in the other world. And i know they have been keeping watch over me as well....

Thank you mama and ah-gong....

Sorry for blogging on these sad thoughts as i just had this urge to write them out....

On a happier note, uncle tony is getting married next year.....i know that we have all been waiting for this day aren't we =D my grandparents will be elated to know that...and i hope they do!

And i went to visit joo and baby steph today!! Baby steph's realli pretty...i think she will grow up to be as pretty as her mum =D i don't know why but i just felt a surge of emotions when i saw the baby...probably cos we have now gone to the next stage of becoming mothers and having adorable children....or its just my mother's instincts playing on me....time flies isn't it...i was just reminiscing how we were kids last time, to teenagers, to adults and now we are already mothers....

Last time marriage, and not to even mention, having our own kids seemed so distant......its unbelievable how time and youth waits for no one...

3 comments:

JoAnnA said...

We 4 are luckily that we can grow up together as buddies. We with each other thru our childhood, youth, marriage and now motherhood. Next time our kids 1st day at school.. soon.. our 1st grandchild. Ha ha !!

Anonymous said...

Ah Ting Jiejie! Take care! Love youuuuuuuuuuu! (:

sunnylight said...

Jo - u r right, so blessed to have u gals around...next time we bring our kids out together, jus hope they won't fight la...hahaha

Wan Xin! surprised to c ya...mus be ah pei jie jie told u abt my blog...thanks i will take care...c ya soon! =)