CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Priceless Jackpot

I finally have the mood to set up a blog again, after some persuasion from friends....my previous blog was left rusty at blogdrive.com. I hope my interest in blogging will last longer this time...

I have to thank my little one inside me too, for harbouring thoughts of creating a brand new blog...thought it'll be such a treasure to record the ongoing journey of pregnancy so in future my baby prince could exclaim..."hey mummy! So this is what you went through when u had me!" This blog is of course, dedicated to this precious little one...his family, his mummy and daddy's friends...all the support garnered from them during these 16 weeks of pregnancy (and counting...) My last menstrual period (LMP) was on 12-Jun-2008. Coincentally it coincides with my best bud...unfortunately she miscarriage for her first one if not our expected delivery due dates (EDD) will be the same...I still remember when we were both excitedly discussing it will be so cool to deliver our babies together...situated door-to-door in our respective delivery rooms screaming in pain...and that we could even buy babies' stuffs together! how cool!

But i was sad and shocked to hear when i receive her sms one day saying gynae couldn't detect her baby after she had spotting a few days before...but fortunately, her prayers were heeded and she is now pregnant with a baby once more...currently at 10weeks...so we still get to buy baby stuffs together! She is delivering in May, just two months after mine...

Back to the road of pregnancy when i first detected a big fat positive...it was 19-Jun-2008...i had my missed menses for a week and my boobs were feeling so sensitive, sore and painful (pardon me for the pun). I decided to test it with Clearblue pregnancy kit and I striked jackpot! I was kinda dumbfounded but i know i was happy...really exhilarating deep down in the bottom of my heart...i immediately made a call to my mum and my hubby and told them the news...at that point of time, i had not decide to tell my in-laws yet...until i confirm my pregnancy the next day at my company's doctor and the test still showed positive.

Things were not as smooth though...during my first trimester....

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Sighz. Really depress about my miscarriage still otherwise our babies could even share the same birthday. Well.. wat to do. My Fate. Just pray now that everything will be okay for you, moi and Joo..