CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mummy's Painful Tooth


Ok everyone....say cheezzzzzzzeeee~!

This is cute cute baby stephanie....hope she'll grow up healthy and well...heard about her having jaundice...just hope it clears off soon!

*Sigh* i have not been feeling well today...going to see the dentist tonight cos my tooth is seriously killing me *argh!* Since yesterday night, i wonder what happened when i ate my last mouthful of rice before finishing every grain on my plate, i heard a crack *uh-oh* and next moment the pain and numbness confirmed my horror that my tooth is starting its torture...pain pain! Wonder how i am going to have my dinner tonite, after struggling through with my two meals so far (breakfast & lunch).

TGIF....and its gonna be one long weekend, thank goodness though...Monday is Deepavali....

Wong BB's lessons are gonna start one week earlier (now 23rd instead of 30Nov as she will be on leave for two weeks)...

If got the chance will take picture of my tum tum and post it here, so i can monitor its bloom for the next few months...i don't exactly take pride in it though, but i thought it'll be good to see how it changes and perhaps compare to my next pregnancy?! *oops!* better don't say so soon yet....

Can feel little prince practising his acrobats more distinctly now...he does it few times in a day...i will feel my tum tum and see if he moves or whether his heartbeat is strong, cos i'm wondering how he is doing inside....wonder how much he has grown...i'm so waiting for my next appointment....

Wonder whether i have put on any weight? Since the last appointment, i hadn't and was worried about baby's growth...hope at least can put on some pounds during these few weeks.

Have paid $500 to the confinement lady (Auntie Yong) on Sat, 11-Oct. Need to pay her the balance of $1500 to her when she has finished her tenure. The thought of confinement shudders me....

1) Must keep warm during the hot period season of Mar-Apr *GOSH*
2) Sweating horribly yet cannot bath!!
3) Sticky face, oily hair and scalp *eeeee-yur* (can u imagine flies nesting in my hair?!)
4) the brown herbal bath...bathe liao also thinking of using water to spray it off man! *can imagine the yuckiness...how to let this brown color water stay on my body?! Bathe liao also don't feel clean*
5) With that my colleague told me have to use boiled water for the confinement period! *So troublesome and machiam like water rationing!* (boiled water...ok well...at least got boiled water to use but wait till u hear the next one)
6) Heard we cannot touch water at all!!! For the whole month!! This was what a mother on singaporemotherhood forum (and even Kun) told me....i gapped and nearly fainted!! How to wash face, brush teeth, wash hands leh?! *horrors of all horrors*

1 comments:

JoAnnA said...

Poor Ting. Remember to tell the dentist that you are pregnant. Went for my 6th injection today. *SoBs* Another 3 more to go. Maybe i will take photo of my tummy too. Sounds Fun.