CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wonderful friends

My spotting and bleeding finally stopped at week 13.

I am very lucky to have family and friends supporting me and spurring me on during this unstable time....Jo, though she was having a hard time with her pregnancy as well, didn't fail to offer me words of comfort...Jo is now in her 1st trimester and like my case, bleed and spot frequently, almost daily...Its good to hear that her foetal heartbeat has finally been detected and her baby has moved!

Joo is in her 3rd trimester and is due for Caesarian anytime soon...though she was hoping for a natural birth but circumstances warrant it otherwise...Her amniotic fluid is low and her poor baby couldn't turn, resulting in a breech position. Pal, I wish u the best in your delivery, sooner than u know, baby steph will be cradled in your arms....

As for me I am currently in Week 16 (2nd trimester).

I am worried for the both of them and we have been keeping each other in our prayers...Together with bin, we have known one another since primary school days...so it was so wonderful to have three of us pregnant at the same time! Haha...nono it wasn't a deliberate arrangement...its just that we have telepathies *winkz* Bin is the only one not preggie as she is not married so we will tell her, "Get married soon!" haha...

Quoted from Jo's blog....these are where our similarities lie...
1. Eldest in the family
2. Have younger brother
3. Husband is the only son
4. Husband has older sister
5. Sister in law have children
6. Our Child will be the First internal Grandchild
7. Our child will be the first external Grandchild
8. Complicated pregnancy
9. Have to go on long mc

Have a smooth and safe pregnancy ladies!

0 comments: