CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Kyan's first month celebration!

It was kyan's full month celebration yesterday. Relatives and a few friends came and showered with lots of pressies for little one. It was nothing fanciful though, just a simple buffet lunch/dinner at home. Kyan was given a little trim in the morning....nono, he was not shave bald :P


Thereafter. we headed to my mum's place just for a short while before coming back again. Kyan wore a blue outfit which was bought by my mum....


Kyan says..."I surrender!" haha....



Special Thanks to...

My mum for a set of lovely clothings and winnie-the-pooh anklet for kyan
My fil for sponsoring $2k!
My pils for arranging and hosting everything in order
My sister for the gym playset
My grandma for the lovely angbao and gold anklet
All our lovely aunts and uncles for the gold pendant, pressies and ang baos!
My cousins, wilson and anson for the moo moo cow! Kun's cousins, jialing, jiamin and family for the rocker and clothings! All our lovely cousins for your presence!

And not forgetting my own friends...
joanna, deanna, binly, shawn, skye and eric for the combi baby carrier and visiting me in the hospital...meiying for the musical strepper toy... lynn, karen, jenner, vivien, shirleen, kate, khee shin for the special homevisit and ang baos...maureen for the special gift and home visit...and my colleagues, hui shan, michelle, leshane and christine who came to visit me in the hospital...shu min for the lovely ang bao...kate for the Pigeon sterilizer... jack and susie for the avent warmer... alan for the lucky baby warmer... junjie for the gift set...weixin and lydia for the cute adidas shoe...kun's NS buddies, wilson, nick and guo hui for coming + gifts...stacia and cheryl who will be coming to visit me on the 30th....and not forgetting all who send me their warm wishes...thanks all! *muackx*


0 comments: